September 9, 2011

Thanks, mom!


What do I see on his sweet little face?!  PURE JOY! 
It almost makes me tear up.
Thanks for sending me the pic today, mom.
In case you are confused- he is on a swing at the park.

Things are going well this week.  I haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time with my little bear due to having a late night hair appointment on Wednesday and then working my usual late night on Thursday, but I am looking forward to a fun weekend with him.  I hope the nice weather holds out so we can go on lots of walks and explore all over the backyard.

I have discovered that baby #2 creates an excellent prop to support baby # 1 on, lol.  My lil man is getting heavier by the day (or so it seems!), so my tummy is just now big enough to prop Ricky on so he doesn't keep sliding down my side when I hold him.  Weird, I know, but I take my victories when I can get them.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment