September 17, 2011

Lazy Saturday morning


Today has not exactly been a productive day, but at least it’s been enjoyable.  Rickybear let me sleep until 7am, then I made us both some breakfast.  We woke daddy up at 8am since he had to go bowling and run some errands (hint: my birthday is tomorrow).  Once daddy was out the door I looked around at the messy kitchen and the linens that needed to be washed, but decided all that could wait.  Ricky had dragged the jogging stroller (um, yeah, love the stroller but I have not ONCE jogged while using it) out of the guest room and into the living room, so I took that as a cue to get my tush in gear and go for a walk.
I haven’t walked this week like I did last week.  I did go once at work and then of course this morning.  I got hot, but Ricky was having a great time.  I had packed Scout and a book for him to play with, but now that he can finally reach the horn and steering wheel on the stroller, he mainly played with that.  Once we got home, I decided it was too nice of a morning to head inside already, so I gated us into the back yard and let him have at it while I sat in the shade on the back patio and typed this blog.  =)
Wrapped the morning up with a turn on the swing under the carport and then put the baby down for a nap.   I guess it’s time for me to get to work, now.
One last note, Ricky’s new word for the week is “hot”!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the steering wheel? I was looking for something like that for Joey, but couldn't find anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came with the stroller. It's removable- I did take it off when I was using the infant seat. That's once reason why we picked this Jeep jogging stroller.

    ReplyDelete