September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!  My family of 3 is enjoying the long weekend.

I went out this morning to get us some breakfast.  Just because there is a holiday does not mean that my child wants to sleep in.  I have enjoyed getting to spend 3 whole days with him, even if we are stuck indoors due to the tropical storm.    Presently, I am spending some alone time on the couch watching tv while Rickybear plays with Scout in the crib.  He really should be ready for a nap right about now!  He didn't sleep well again... I am assuming because of teething.  He was a little warm all day yesterday.  Uh oh, now he is yelling for daddy...  =)

I love how he dances back and forth now whenever music plays.  He will bring me a toy over and over so I can start the music for him.  He will rock back and forth with the biggest grin on his face. 

He has started to say a few new things.... what I think is "good morning" and "baby".  My parents swear he has said "red" but I haven't heard it yet, although it does seem to be his new favorite color. 

I have to check the trash cans at least once a day.  He has gotten so good at putting things up in his toy box that he also like to put things in the garbage cans for us.  This week I have found 2 sippy cups and a stuffed duck. 

Well, I guess he isn't going down for a nap so I probably need to go get him.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment