September 6, 2011

Pregnancy Update- 26 Weeks

This week the baby is the size of a hothouse cucumber.  A what?  Yeah, I had to google it.  It’s just a slightly longer version of a regular cucumber, but has fewer seeds.  Who knew pregnancy would introduce me to so many new vegetables??

I am feeling tired, but I think that’s because Rickybear has been having teething issues again.  For the past two nights, he has woken up screaming at 1am and then was up for 2 hours crying just a few short hours later.

Still lots and lots of movement in there.

No weight gain.  I have also been watching my carbs a lot closer this week, except for the Wendy’s combo I just ate…  But it was so good!  And I sat in the park with the windows down to enjoy it, so it was worth it, right??  I appreciate the cooler weather that the tropical storm has brought us for a few days.  I am looking forward to some slightly cooler weather in general.

I have made a goal for this week to get up early 3 days and take a walk.  My sister apparently takes like a 5 mile walk every morning.  Yeah, I would die if I had to do that right now, but it’s still inspiring.  I mean, I can make it once around the neighborhood, can’t I???

I think that’s it for now… have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment