November 19, 2010

Whoo hoo!

Last night was the third night in a row that my lil man slept through the entire night without a feeding!  He is usually up at 2am and I always give him a bottle to settle him back down, but with working 11 or 12 hour days this week I have not been on board with making a bottle in the middle of the night.  Whenever he woke up this week I just repositioned him in the crib, stroked his hair, and started up his seahorse.  He was out before I crawled back in bed.

Can I tell you how much I love his seahorse???  It's just so pretty and soothing and when I light it up for him he will contort into impossible angles so he can stare at it's glowing belly.  He sleeps with that, his froggy, and his pooh lovey every night.  I feel like he is big enough now to keep them with him when he sleeps without worrying about him being smothered.

The only other problem with working so much overtime this week (besides being able to play with him as much!) is that the baby has been waking himself up earlier than normal when he hears me moving about.  Let's hope that he doesn't wake up at 5 am tomorrow so mommy can sleep in at least an hour or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment