August 15, 2011

Pregnancy Update- 23 weeks

Now that I am blogging about my pregnancy progress, it seems like the weeks are flying by.  With that being said, why is it that I still feel like I have been pregnant forever??  I guess it’s harder this time around because I already know what to expect, so I am not as patient, plus the added dietary restrictions this time around.  Along with the normal restrictions with soft cheese, fish, deli meat, alcohol, sodium, caffeine, etc- I have to watch all the carbohydrates that I eat or else I could harm myself and the baby.  Um, what pregnant woman doesn’t want to sit down and consume a whole carton of ice cream????  =)

Not too much new to report this week.  I am still feeling pretty good.  My scale said I lost two pounds- maybe because I have been more active this week?  My BabyBump app said I might start gaining a pound a week from here on out.  I would assume that's for a skinny girl, lol.

The baby is the size of a large mango this week.

That’s pretty much it for week 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment