February 21, 2011

Mischief


Uh oh, time to move the mobiles.  On Sunday I had Rickybear in the Pack 'n Play in our room and I heard him grunting and then I hear a pop.  I look over and he is on his butt, all proud of himself because he had succeeded in toppling the mobile over and it was laying next to him on the mattress.  Thanks, son.  Luckily, he didn't break it, but now that I know he can grab it, it's packed away for another day.

By the way, the concoction from yesterday (chicken, sweet potato and apple mix) turned out wonderfully.  Rickybear had a slightly elevated temp yesterday and also didn't have much of an appetite, but he did seem to really like what he ate of it.  I sent some of that with him to eat today, along with some YoBaby 3-in-1 meal yogurt and mashed acorn squash.  We are so fortunate that he is such a good eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment