January 21, 2011

Ouchie!

Aw, mommy feel so bad!

Boogie has his first injury- a big knot on his head!  Mom pointed it out to me after she washed his hair yesterday.  He had a yellowish bruise hiding under his bangs.  I had no idea when or where he had gotten it, but it looked like it hurt.  When I arrived home I sat him down on the living room floor with some toys and I went to get the camera to take a picture of his bo-bo.  I am halfway through the kitchen when I hear a *THWAK!* followed by *WHHHAAAA!*. 

Unlucky for him, we have thick wooden moulding around the bottom of our couches- right at Rickybear's level when he is crawling.  Apparently he was crawling over to the couch to stand up when he headbutted the moulding.  He smacked the exact same spot on his head, so he had a yellow bruise with a pink welt around it.  Poor babe!


Again, I thought I was finished babyproofing the living room, but apparently I am not.  I will need to make a trip this weekend to find some sort of padding...

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor baby! Olivia had a bruise on the back of her head recently that I have no idea where it came from. We have not babyproofed - I think DH is in denial that we actually need to.

    ReplyDelete