November 20, 2011

My beautiful family

Photo courtsey of Shawn Adair, local photographer

On Saturday we all woke up early to go do a (last-minute) maternity photo shoot at the park.  It dawned on me that this would be our last big outing as a family of 3.  It's kind of sad, but kind of exciting.  Rickybear had a great time running wild and free.  I have only seen 4 of the pictures so far and I love them already.  Granted, I spent hours on my hair and used 4 different styling products... only for it to still frizz out and blow up within minutes of our walking outside.  *sigh*  The meaning of the pictures is still there.

Just a little about the photographer- His name is Shawn Adair.  His wife and I were competitive gymnasts together about 10 years ago.  He loves photography, but mainly takes nature and landscape pictures.  I believe we were his first portrait session.  He was easy-going and easy to communicate with.  His price was also very reasonable.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pics and share some with yall!!  If you are local and in need of a photographer, please let me know and I can get you in touch with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment