July 13, 2011

Oops!


Mwa ha ha!  This is Rickybear after waking up from a nap yesterday evening. 
The hair cracks me up.  He sleeps pretty wildly!

So I made another boo boo this morning in regards to the baby.  Last week I forgot to bring formula to Maw Maw's house when I dropped the baby off, but luckily his daddy was leaving for work right after me and I called him in time to drop it off.  So glad at that moment that we only live 5 minutes from them!  But today, I brought Rickybear in the wrong car seat to drop him off at my mom's.

I have both the infant carrier and the car seat installed in my car.  There's no reason to take the infant seat out since I am going to have a new baby again soon.  Well, Maw Maw has a car seat installed in her car, so I use that on her days, but my mom just got a car seat this week and it isn't installed yet, so we have been using the infant carrier on her days.  Well, oops, I wasn't thinking and just strapped him in his big boy seat and off we went!  It dawned on me 20 minutes later that this was a problem....  So yeah, I made my mom switch cars with me for the day so I wouldn't have to drive back home.  Wow.  At least she didn't seem to mind.   Thanks, mom!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment