March 27, 2012

The cutest thing ever!


Outfit courtesy of his Maw Maw!

Yesterday when I got home with the kids, I threw my bags inside and then took the kiddos on a walk.  Half an hour later I walk in and the power is off.  Yuck!  So I grab the chicken I thawed out and some stuff to make dinner and headed out to my mom's house.  On my way there, I get a call that the power was back on.  I am almost at my mom's so I went ahead and cooked there.  I packed the food up and headed back home an hour later.  I was almost home... and .... you guessed it- the power was back off!  Grrrr!  So I drop dinner off with hubby at the house and pack a bag, and the kiddos and I go back to my mom's.  So much for having a productive evening!  But, I did learn that Rickybear is a huge fan of running around in the dark with a flashlight.  He was hysterical and it was such a treat to watch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment