December 14, 2011

Hello, I'm still here!


I have to admit, I wasn't the most keen about being a big brother.  Mostly because I spent the night away from my parents for the first time ever, but I was spoiled rotten by my grandparents, so it all worked out ok.  I went to go visit mommy and daddy at the hospital, but I wasn't too sure about what was going on.  Then, when I got home, the baby cried a lot and it scared me, and it made me cry, too.  I have gotten used to it since then.  Sometimes I am too loud and I wake the baby up, but I can't help it.  I think I like Carter.  Mommy likes it when I crawl up on the bed and pat his head.  I know to call him baby and I am working on calling him CJ.  I think being a big brother might be ok after all.

I haven't been sleeping well at all.  I cut my last of the 4 molars that were coming in on Monday 12/5.  I thought it was all over, but now my canines are coming through.  When will this end??  How many teeth am I supposed to have??

Anyway, that's all for now.

Love,
Rickybear

No comments:

Post a Comment