October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blog!!


It has been exactly one year since I started my blogging adventure.  I can't believe how time has flown, how much I have learned, and how much my baby has grown and evolved.  It's amazing to look back on those blogs and see how tiny Rickybear was and see all the skills he has mastered since then.  I look forward to each upcoming holiday so I can compare how we celebrated last year and how much he has changed since then.

Thank you to all of the friends and family who have read the blog since the beginning.  It means a lot to have your support and read your comments.  With the new baby on the way, there is no end in sight to the posts.  I hope yall continue to read and share in this journey for the upcoming year.

Here is a link to the very post post that was written a year ago:

I have a bunch of posts loaded with pics to be posted throughout the week.  We visited Boo at the Zoo, the Corn Maze, and Rickybear trick-or-treated for the first time.  I have all those pictures on a REAL camera (as opposed to my phone), so I will actually have to plug it up and upload them.  I hope to get some free time (HA!) very soon to do that.  I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!


1 comment: